Account Manager - Budapest-13001352
- Maintains the relations with the customers in the allocated region (Hungary).
- Identifies new business opportunities in the region and establishes sales contacts;
- Contributes through sales, order taking and promotional activities to the fulfilment of commercial objectives (market share, margin) in his territory;
- Implements sales strategies and creates a level of support and service that meets the needs of the customers and consequently reinforces their loyalty to the Group Michelin.
- Completed university studies;
- Solid and relevant experience in the Sales field - minimum 3 years (experience in selling technical products will be considered an advantage);
- A target-oriented self starter, with a high level of energy and an open mind;
- Excellent communication skills, persuasive and diplomatic person;
- Career oriented person with demonstrated passion for sales;
- Good knowledge of English; French is plus;
- Hungarian - native / advanced;
- Availability for extensive traveling (more than 70% of time).